Mixpanel IRL events: Where we’ll be in 2023
In the digital, remote-first world we’re all working in today, IRL time with colleagues and partners has become precious. In 2023, Mixpanel is excited to host and participate in in-person events where we can put in face time with our data, growth, and product development communities worldwide—and we’d love to see you at them!
From meet-ups to customer AMAs to product communities, below is a running list of the in-person events we have planned for this year. You can also follow our #InTheMix hashtag on social media to stay in the loop on all of our virtual and live events.
MAU’s Happiest Hour
May 24 – Las Vegas, NV
Looking for a fun and exciting way to connect with fellow professionals at this year’s Mobile Apps Unlocked (MAU) conference in Vegas? Join us and fellow sponsors AppsFlyer and Moloco for an unforgettable night of gaming, drinks, and socializing at this premier destination. You don’t want to miss out on this exciting opportunity to connect with your peers and have a blast at the same time. We look forward to seeing you there!
Details and registration
Builders meetup and AMA with Vijay Iyengar
May 25 – Bengaluru
We’re inviting product and growth leaders to join us for an exciting Meetup and Ask Me Anything session with Vijay Iyengar, Director of Product at Mixpanel. In this exclusive AMA, Vijay will share about Mixpanel’s product journey. There will also be post-AMA networking time (featuring food and drinks), where you can meet product and growth leaders from top companies and industries.
Details and registration
2to3 Product Managers Kick-Off Mixer
January 12 – Singapore
- Mixpanel has teamed up with Saison Capital to introduce a new practitioner-led program for Southeast Asia product managers. Join us for this program kick-off to meet fellow product managers over dinner and drinks, hear about the upcoming group learning sessions conducted by Mixpanel, and interact with leaders from Mixpanel and Saison Capital.
Product Pints Community Meetup
January 17 – London, England
- Product Pints is a London-based meetup aimed at product managers and aspiring product managers to socialize once a month over a few beers. Come to network and find discussions on best practices, new technologies, general tech news, and the hiring scene for PMs in London. It’s open to PMs (or those with an interest in product) from all over London, or visiting from abroad, of any experience level.
Pints & Product Feedback
February 16 – Austin, Texas
- Join Mixpanel, Sprig, and Lenny’s Community for a night to discuss the intersection of quantitative analytics and qualitative feedback and their critical role in building user-centric companies. Happening alongside Austin’s Product-Led Summit, come by and network with other product leaders building the next generation of products consumers obsess over.
Product Pints Community Meetup
February 22 – London, England
- Join us for another Product Pints meetup in London, where product managers and aspiring product managers socialize once a month over a few beers. Come to network and find discussions on best practices, new technologies, general tech news, and the hiring scene for PMs in London. It’s open to PMs (or those interested in product) from all over London, or visiting from abroad, of any experience level.
Whew, @productpints you sure know how to organize an event 😅— Mixpanel (@mixpanel) March 1, 2023
ht @neilarch @sam_fitz for bringing us all together 🤝
Great to connect with so many product leaders in London last week! Look forward to many more.#ProductAnalytics #ProductManagement #InTheMix pic.twitter.com/ggUawncHWv
Builders Networking Breakfast
February 22 – Singapore
- We’re inviting founders and builders to join us for an exclusive breakfast networking event before SaaStr APAC 2023 kicks off. This event is an excellent opportunity to meet members of Saison Capital and Mixpanel, connect with like-minded people in the space, and enjoy a cuppa. Come be a part of engaging conversation across SaaS and cloud.
Bottoms Up! A PLG mixer by Toplyne & Mixpanel
March 2 – Bengaluru
- Toplyne and Mixpanel present: Bottoms up! An evening of food and beer and a chance to connect with revenue and product leaders from the world of PLG SaaS.
Check Bangalore off your list ✅— Mixpanel (@mixpanel) March 7, 2023
We had a fantastic time connecting with hundreds of product leaders at the Bottoms Up mixer last Thursday!
Big thanks @Toplynehq for your event planning superpowers.
The vibes were ✨ immaculate ✨ pic.twitter.com/ztVH8EdCKz
Mixpanel and Segment Office Hours Jakarta
March 9 – Jakarta
- Join us for Office Hours and speak to experts from Mixpanel and Segment in person who’ll be ready to answer all your burning data stack questions. You’ll also get a chance to network with members from both companies and fellow product builders over food and drinks!
Product People Community Meetup
March 17 – Munich, Germany
- Join Product People, Segment, and Mixpanel for our Munich Product Leaders Breakfast, where you’ll hear from leading brands such as BMW, QuantPi, and others. You can expect a morning of customer stories, networking, and panel sessions on retaining customers during an economic downturn.
Product & Growth Meetup in Berlin
March 29 – Berlin, Germany
- Target Global, Phiture, and Mixpanel are inviting you to a meetup of product and growth managers from Series A, B, and C digital companies in the Berlin area. Join us to mingle and take in some insightful presentations and panel discussion.
April 13 – San Francisco, California
Have questions about implementing Mixpanel? Or want some time with our experts to work through some of your analytics challenges? Our team will be ready to help you in person! Just want to hang out with fellow builders? That’s cool, too: Come down and network with the rest of the community and share tips and tricks over drinks, light bites, and games!
Builder’s Meetup with Mixpanel and GrowthX
April 13 – Gurgaon
We’re inviting product and growth leaders to join us for a private networking event in Delhi NCR. Meet fellow product leaders, builders, entrepreneurs, and founders to network, share insights, and be a part of engaging conversations across products over beer and food. This event is a great opportunity to meet members of GrowthX and Mixpanel, too.
Women in Product Spring Social Networking Event
April 20 – London, England
Women in Product is a community of mid-senior product leaders interested in all topics related to product management, product design, and product development. We’re thrilled to be sponsoring an official Spring social meet-up for the community in our London office, an evening all about making new connections and catching up over drinks and canapés—no presentations or panel speakers.
Looking to stay in touch virtually, too? Be sure to follow us on Twitter and connect with us on LinkedIn. You can also join our online community to get real-time Mixpanel product updates, check out product analytics and growth use cases, and receive answers to your product dev questions from peers!