What's new in Mixpanel?
We've been hard at work and wanted to share our latest product updates for May.
Get notified when the metrics you care about most shift in a noteworthy way. Always keep tabs on your goal metrics and stay up-to-date when they move, without having to manually check your reports for an update.Learn more
- Funnel conversion rate trends are now available on Dashboard cards, so it’s easy to quickly assess the impact of the changes you made to your product.
- New labels on Dashboard cards make it clear if those reports have a rolling or static date range.
Updates to the UI
- We’ve changed the color scheme of graphs in your reports so they’re easier to read.
- Retention’s UI now shows you when data is still being collected vs. when retention numbers are complete. That way, you know which retention results are ready to share with others.
Bonus round: extra improvements
- Project owners can better understand which events or projects are eating up your data quota by viewing your data usage in the Billing tab.
- Clearly see the default filters that Mixpanel applies when sending a Message, so you can confidently target the correct users.
- Hide the people properties you don’t care about in Explore—like duplicates or expired properties—for a cleaner data set.
- Now you can group by and export up to 10,000 segments directly from Insights.
Webinar: Mixpanel’s legendary customer support playbook
When building products and brands people love, legendary customer service is not just a nice-to-have– it’s a must-have. So what goes on behind the scenes with an award-winning Support team? On May 16th, join Mixpanel’s Support leaders where they’ll share the toolkit and best practices that will take your Support organization to the next level.
Learn what Mixpanel can do for you.Contact us