What's new in Mixpanel?
We’ve been hard at work. Check in every week to see our latest product updates for June.
June 25-29, 2018
- CSV export: We’ve improved the format and stability of CSV exports so they are more organized, and faster to export for Enterprise plans.
- Faster load time: Insights reports now load results twice as fast as before.
June 18-22, 2018
- Group totals: We’ve added totals to groups in bar charts so it’s clearer to see how many users fall into each bucket.
- Operator: Now, it’s easier to see and modify the operator when building queries. Plus, whatever operator you’ve chosen for the first event—like “total” or “unique”—we’ll also apply as a default to all subsequent events.
- Time view: More easily switch between the day, week, month, or year view.
- Legend checkboxes: Any boxes checked in one view will not apply after refreshing or making changes to a report.
June 11-June 15, 2018
Updates to funnels
Average time between steps: We’ve added more granularity to the average time between funnel steps. If the average is less than 5 minutes, we’ll show you the number of seconds between steps, and for all other time ranges, we’ll show up to two decimal points.
Custom funnel labels: Make your funnel reports more polished and easier to digest by adding new custom labels to each step.Check out Funnels
June 4-June 8, 2018
Smarter anomaly detection
For every anomaly detected, Mixpanel will now automatically dig through your data to find any key segments of users driving the change. When significant drivers are found, we’ll surface them so you can save time and act faster.
May 28-June 1, 2018
Autocomplete in JQL
Now it’s even easier to run custom queries in JQL—with autocomplete the queries practically write themselves! Start typing and we’ll automatically suggest what to include, so you don’t have to worry about typos or remember all your event names ever again.
Updated time picker in Insights
Have more control in selecting the specific time range you’d like to analyze. We’ve updated the time picker, so you can choose from new options including “today”, “yesterday”, “last x days”, or “since x date”.Check out insights
Learn what Mixpanel can do for you.Contact us