Mixpanel is a thriving community of people driven by making progress possible. We believe that helping the world learn from its data in order to make better decisions means we play a vital role in building the future.
Our people are our core competitive advantage. While almost anything in this world can be imitated, the one thing that can’t be copied is our culture. We treat our people as our source of differentiation because without the collective endeavors of Mixpanelers across the globe, we would be a company without a mission, a product without a purpose, an organization with no soul.
Our vision is for everyone to have the answers they need at their fingertips. When everyone can see — and learn from — the impact of their work, they are poised to make better decisions.
You don’t have to wait for a better world.You can join us and build it.
Community resource groups
We have 9 community resource groups who help to drive awareness, connection and dialogue on issues that matter.
We don’t put ourselves in a box when it comes to defining whether we are in-office or fully remote.
We get together once a month in hubs to connect socially. Once a year, we gather for a global company retreat where there are no presentations, no keynote addresses; only experiences and conversations that could best be defined as “only at Mixpanel.”
Work life balance
We believe you can’t bring your best to Mixpanel unless you know that Mixpanel wants what’s best for you. We provide time off to help our people invest in their personal growth and volunteer for the causes they are passionate about.
- SupportSupport EngineerSan Francisco, Remote
- FinanceBilling Analyst ISan Francisco or Remote
- Global Customer SuccessHead of Customer Success & Solutions EngineeringSan Francisco
- Global Customer SuccessSenior Customer Success ArchitectNew York or Atlanta
- EngineeringGTM Systems Developer - CPQSan Francisco, Remote
- EngineeringSenior Software Engineer, Distributed SystemsSan Francisco, Remote
- EngineeringSenior Software Engineer, Query Engine PerformanceSan Francisco, Remote
- EngineeringSoftware Engineer, FullstackSan Francisco, CA
- Global SalesAccount Executive IndiaBengaluru, India
- Global SalesAccount Executive, IndonesiaJakarta, Indonesia
- Global SalesAccount ManagerIsrael
- Global SalesNorth America Region Vice President of SalesSan Francisco, California
- Global SalesSenior Partnership ManagerLondon
- Global SalesStrategic Account ExecutiveSan Francisco, California
- Global SalesStrategic Account ManagerSan Francisco
- Global SalesStrategic Alliances ManagerSan Francisco
- Global MarketingField Marketing CoordinatorBangalore
- Global MarketingField Marketing Manager, North AmericaSan Francisco Bay Area
- Global MarketingGlobal Customer Programs ManagerLondon